MultiWiFi – WiFi Password Hacker for Android
MultiWiFi is WiFi password hacker for Android, network scanner & WiFi password generator.
The app also stores all previously entered WiFi passwords if you forget your WiFi password or want to share it with a friend.
The app is written in Spanish and works on the JAZZTEL & WLAN routers but will also work on Thompson routers which are found in many countries around the globe.
Here is an explanation of the options:
- ESCANER SENAL – This is the network scanner option, it will show you all the WiFi networks in range and their signal strength.
- GENERAR CLAVE – Generate password. This option will create a strong password to use on your WiFi network or for any other account that you want to secure with a strong password.
- RECUPERAR CLAVES – This will show you all the previously entered WiFi password on your phone. This is useful if you forget your WiFi password or need to view the password for a new device. (Rooted phones only).
- BACKUP CLAVES – This will backup all the previously entered WiFi password on your phone to a memory card. (Rooted phones only).
- ESCANEAR REDES – This is the best part of the app, it will scan all the WiFi networks in range and shown you which ones the password can be found, just tap on the networks highlighted in green to see the WiFi password.
So if you want an all-in-one password generator and WiFi password hacker Android app then get MultiWiFi today!
This app really is packed with loads of useful features that can help you make sure your WiFi is secure and check your friends WiFi too!
Download & install MultiWiFi and it will work on unrooted Android devices.